Personal data processing
1. General information
1. The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., based in Salonta, Iosif Vulcan no.22, Bihor county Therefore, CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. permanently seeks to ensure the processing of personal data in strict accordance with data protection principles.
2. Monitoring the compliance with legal requirements in this field is also ensured by the data protection officer designated within CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., having the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Processing purposes:
Your personal data voluntarily provided on any other way available on canah.ro are processed by CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. for the following purposes:
2.1 to meet the legal obligations of CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. under the context of the services provided through canah.ro account or through this website, including for processing your requests filed through canah.ro account or through this website or performing the verifications and formalities related to the conclusion of the service agreement with CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L .; • By filling in the data in the forms available on canah.ro, the Buyer states and accepts unconditionally that his or her personal data are included in CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. database and expressly and unequivocally agrees that all of these personal data can be stored, used and processed.
2.2 for the conduct of the contractual relationship between CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. and you including for the purpose of performing the service agreement, invoicing and sending invoices, informing Customers / Buyers about their Account status including validating, sending and invoicing the Orders, solving cancellations or any issues related to an Order, the goods and services purchased; the correspondence with you, the recovery of any claims, and the protection of any legitimate interest of CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., by administrative or judicial means, the assignment of claims to third parties, the receipt and handling of your requests, and compliance with legal requirements on archiving;
2.3 for direct marketing and advertising of CANAH INTERNATIONAL SRL products or services, or of CANAH INTERNATIONAL SRL’s partners / affiliates (eg offers of products / services) by promoting the most suitable products and services of CANAH INTERNATIONAL SRL or of its partners / affiliates, including by sending to CANAH INTERNATIONAL SRL certain commercial communications for this purpose. Where required by law, you may express your express consent to the use of your data for this purpose and for the receipt of commercial communications by ticking the appropriate boxes in canah.ro;
2.4 in order to determine and assess your interests and preferences by using automated and / or non-automated means to generate customized offers. By expressing your consent at the time of ticking the appropriate box on canah.ro account, you agree that CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. can use computer techniques that can cause legal effects in the relationship, or that can produce certain effects with a significant impact on your relation with you. Processing your data for this purpose has the benefit of providing you a service as close as possible to your needs and interests, as well as suggesting some choices regarding CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. products / services or of affiliates / partners of CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L .;
2.5 for the purpose of assessing your satisfaction level towards the products / services of CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L .;
2.6 for statistical analysis not involving the creation of individual profiles.
– sending Newsletter and/or periodic alerts, by using the electronic mail (e-mail, SMS). Important: according to art. 8, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 679/2016, no commercial company is allowed to collect personal data of persons who are not 16 years old. Regarding the processing data for other purposes than the contractual and legal ones, we will only perform it according to your choices.
1. Legal basis for processing
The processing of personal data for the above purposes is based on:
3.1 the legal obligations incumbent on CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. as a result of operations carried out through this website or through canah.ro account;
3.2 the conclusion, respectively the execution of the service agreement concluded with CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L .;
3.3 the legitimate interest of CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. to promote their products and / or services;
3.4 your consent to marketing / advertising activities and other processing for which the legislation in question requires to obtain your consent. To the extent that you have expressed your consent to a specific processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
1. Processing duration
Personal data is stored for their processing throughout the time required to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes and subsequently as required by our internal policies and in accordance with legal requirements.
The data will be automatically deleted upon the user’s request by unsubscribing, by failing to acknowledge receipt of processing within 30 days of signing up or are manually deleted by written request.
The duration for which personal data is collected, processed and used is 12 months from the confirmation date, after which the consent will be requested again.
1. Disclose of personal data
Under the context of meeting the processing goals, CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. may disclose the data thus collected to its contractual partners, affiliates, persons empowered which process your personal data in behalf of CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. or to central / local public authorities in the following cases:
- for the administration, maintenance, customization and improvement of this website, including the canah.ro account and the services performed through them;
- for the fulfillment of contractual obligations by CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. such as customer relationship services, printing and sending invoices, etc .;
- In cases where this disclosure would be necessary for awarding prizes or other facilities gained as a result of your participation to various games or promotional contests, or to other promotional campaigns organized by CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L .;
- In case of promotional campaigns organized by CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. together with various contractual or affiliated partners of CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L .;
- for data analysis, testing and research, monitoring the usage and activity trends, development of safety features and user authentication;
- for sending advertising / promotional materials, under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law.
1. Transfer of personal data
Your personal data cannot be transferred outside Romania, in EU Member States or outside the EU.
1. Provision of personal data
The provision of your personal data is necessary for you to be able to benefit from offers with regard to the products / services of CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. or of partners / affiliates of CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. or for CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. to be able to handle your requests for the conclusion or performance of agreements with CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
Refusal to provide personal data may result in the impossibility of receiving the above mentioned services.
1. Data security measures
CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. will apply in using your personal data the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to ensure their security, protection
against accidental or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access.
1. Rights you benefit
In connection with this data processing, you have the right to request access to your personal data, their rectification or erasure or restriction of processing, the right to oppose to the processing within the limits and conditions provided by law, as well as the right of data portability.
Also, if you choose to give your consent to certain processing, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- The right of access means you have the right to obtain a confirmation from us that we process your data or not, and if so, to give you access to these data as well as information on how they are processed
- The right to portability refers to the fact that you can receive your personal data in a structured format that can be read automatically and the right to be transmitted directly to another operator • The right to opposition concerns the right to oppose to the processing of personal data when it serves a public interest or legitimate interest
- The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data
- The right to delete / the right to be forgotten means that you have the right to delete your data collected without undue delay in any of the following situations: they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, you have withdrawn your consent, and there is no another legal basis for processing, you oppose to processing, the data were collected illegally, the data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation, the collection was done with the provision of services of the information society
- The right to restrict the processing can be exercised if the accuracy of data over a period of time is enough in order to verify the data if the processing is illegal but the deletion of data is not restricted only if CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. no longer needs your personal data for processing, but you require them from us in order to defend a right in court if you have opposed to the processing for the length of time while it is verified if the legitimate rights prevail over your rights.
Contact and support regarding your data
You can exercise all of these rights through a written, dated, signed request and sent to CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. through:
- mail at: CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., with its headquarters in Salonta, 22, Iosif Vulcan Street, Bihor county
- email at email@example.com
In addition, you have the right to submit complaints to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the Courts, if you believe that CANAH INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. has violated any of your rights under the law.
Do not forget: